The "What to Bring" List
Stuff to Bring
- Sandals (not flip-flops), water shoes, or tennis shoes.
- Cap with brim
- Sunglasses and strap for security
- Lip balm w/ sunscreen
- Drybag* to keep things dry and secured to your craft (towel, camera, sundries)
- Cooler (not styrofoam) with plenty of water/juice/pop, and snacks/food
- Rope to secure cooler and other items to craft.
- Field Guides, binoculars (and Drybag* to keep them dry and secure to your craft)
If there's a chance for rain or cooler temperatures, also bring
- A change of extra clothes in your Drybag * (preferably synthetics rather than cotton)
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Fleece jacket or vest (quick drying and warm when wet)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Water balloons
*If you do not have a Drybag, PRPC has a large selection of quality, very affordable ($10 and up) Drybags for sale in our office/campstore.