About Pine River Paddlesports
Serving the Paddlesports Community Since 1971
Owned and operated by Mark and Val Miltner, the Pine River Paddlesports Center began with Mark's acquisition of a Pine River canoe livery in 1971. Forty years later, we continue to count our blessings that we've been able to scratch out a living doing something we really enjoy. And truly the real reward is in seeing the smiles and the kindling of our guest's appreciation for these rivers and this beautiful big chunk of God's Country.
Here's what our 40+ years of experience means to you:
- Our expertise combined with the largest selection of rental paddlecraft in the Midwest assures each and every member of your group is outfitted with the best equipment.
- Concise and friendly instruction will allow even the first timers of your group to paddle with confidence and ease.
- Planning a river trip your family will never forget is easy with our extensive knowledge of area rivers, landscape and wildlife.
- A Paddlesports Provider and Staff committed to the protection of our natural resources, and who continually participate in Adopt-A-River Cleanups, Adopt-A-Forest Cleanups, and Adopt-A-Highway Cleanups.
- A Paddlesports Provider who actively encourages all visitors to advance a legacy of responsible outdoor recreation.
Call 231-862-3471 or Contact Us Online now to plan your paddlesports trip on the Pine or Manistee River.
- Meet our staff.
- Take a look at customer quotes about us.
- Review our PRPC Paddlecraft Guidelines & Policies.
- Take a look at our employment opportunities.
- Get Directions or see the map of our location map.
- PRPC operates under special use permit with the Huron-Manistee National Forests.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.